USB to RS 232 Cable
* Standards: Conforming to USBV1.0, 1.1 and 2.0 and EIA RS-232.
* USB signals: VCC, DATA+, DATA-, GND and FG...
* RS-232 signals: DCD RXD TXD DTR GND DSR RTS CTS RI
* Working mode: Asynchronous point-to-point.
* Direction control: Adoption of automatic data stream control for automatic recognition and control of data transmission direction.
* Baud rate: 300-921.6Kbps, automatic detection of the transmission rate of the serial interface signal.
* Transmission distance: 5 meters for RS-232 and less than 5 meters for USB.
* Interface protection: +-15KV electrostatic protection.
* Interface forms: B interface female connector and dB9 male connector for USB.
* Signal indication: 9 indicator lights for Power (PWR), Send (TXD) and Receive (RXD).
* Transmission media: Twisted-pair cable or shielded cable.
* Dimensions: 1530mm× 33mm× 16mm.
* Working environment: -25 to 70 centigrade, relative humidity 5% to 95%.
* Windows95/98/2000/XP/Vista and IMAG are supported.
* Both BUS and external power supply are supported.